WINTER IN NEWPORT
As gray days and storms become more frequent, it's a signal that winter has arrived. Experiences don't cease, but like the changing season, they transition to different types of adventures. That's the beauty of Newport, with every season comes new opportunities to explore and discover.
This winter in Newport, plan a visit to one of our holiday events and get some gift shopping done while you're here. There are dozens of local shops featuring unique gifts crafted by local Oregonians. Storm-watch from the comfort of your beachside hotel room, or one of our many fine dining experiences. Adventure out on the trails to take in the awe of the forest during a downpour. Bring the family to an indoor attraction, or plan a date to the Seafood & Wine Festival. Winter is here in Newport, and it's full of wonder! We invite you to Discover Newport with us this winter!
Local gift shops with wonderfully unique items, perfect for holiday gift-giving.
UPCOMING WINTER EVENTS
- Sat, Nov 05Newport Visual Arts Center
- Tue, Nov 15Performing Arts Center
- Sat, Jan 07South JettyJan 07, 2023, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PMSouth Jetty, SW Jetty Way, Newport, OR 97365, USAThe Newport Resolution Run & Polar Bear Plunge features 3 races to choose from - Half Marathon, 10k & 5k. The 5k & 10k are paved roads, flat & fast while the half marathon is a challenging course consisting of paved roads & mixed single-track trails, and a dirt road.
- Fri, Jan 27Hatfield Marine Science Center
- Sat, Jan 28Hatfield Marine Science Center